Do you have a form in one study and you need a similar form in another study? Reuse your form!
By saving your form under your profile, you can load the form into another study as many times as you like and save yourself a lot of time!
To Save a form and Load a form:
- Go to the study and find the form you want to reuse.
- Press the icon an select yes to confirm saving this form under your profile.
- Go to the study where you want to import the form.
- Go the form overview by clicking on your [Study Name] using the left-side menu and then select Forms
- In the Forms menu, press Load form from profile.
- Find and select the form of interest and press Load Form(s), to import the forms into your study.
You can delete the form from your profile if you want, it won’t affect the forms in any of the studies where the forms has been used!
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Don't hesitate to raise a support request via email@example.com