A subject in SMART-TRIAL is a person you wish to collect the data from. Subjects are anyone who are the center of the data collection, it can be both a patient or a clinician. When setting up a study you have to select some subject attributes which is a variable used to identify your subject. These will be required when enrolling a new subject to a site.
In this category:
- Create and Enroll Subjects
- Delete subjects
- Discontinue/Exclude Subjects
- Sign off Subject
- Subject Profile
- Undo discontinue or exclusion
How and where do I use subjects?
Create as many subjects as you need and perform the following actions:
- Enroll subject(s) to a Site
- Register a medication
- Register an unscheduled visit
- Register an AE/SAE report
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Don't hesitate to raise a support request via email@example.com.