Error rendering macro 'rw-search'
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
To create a form:
- Go to [Study Name] > Forms.
- Click + New Form.
- Select Form in the Form Type drop down (should be default)
- Enter the name of the form and specify the form details.
- Click Add Question in the bottom. A part where you can specify the question details will appearunfold.
- Select Question Type and specify the question details.
Add as many questions to the form as you want.
- Click Save Form.
- Introduction text - A form can contain an introduction text to inform or alert the clinical personnel/subjects of certain factors when filling the form.
- Inclusion/exclusion form - A form marked as inclusion/exclusion form requires user to specify which answers will keep the subject included in the study. Inclusion/Exclusion form contains a fewer number of question types.
- Calculate a score - A score form calculates a total score for subjects based on the individual answers.
In SMART-TRIAL, you can select up to 17 pre-defined question types. Each question type contains:
- Question text - Each question type requires you to specify the question text.
- Mandatory/Optional - Select whether the question is mandatory to answer or not.
- Image as Question - Upload an image to your question.
- Show rules - To modify the question visibility. To see more, please go to our Show rules article.
- Validation rules - Enable to preventing self-inflicted errors during data entry by validate the provided answer to a e.g. manually defined min/max values. To see more, please go to our Validation rules article.
- Advanced Options - Enable a help text to be shown under the question, save answer possibilities for re-use, Export Labels and more. To see more, please go to our Advanced Options article.
When creating a form:
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Don't hesitate to raise a support request via email@example.com.