- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A form in SMART-TRIAL is what you use to specify what data you wish to collect. If applicable, you can re-use these forms throughout your study by including them in multiple data events, or save them under your profile to use in other studies.
In this category:
- Create Forms
- Edit Forms
- Create Image Charts
- Edit Image Charts
- Load form from profile
- Question Types
- Advanced Options
Use Forms overview to create and manage forms in your study. When you create a new form, the form will be visible in the Forms overview, offering a set of actions you can perform.
To create and manage forms, go to [Study Name] > in the left-side menu and click on Forms.
Actions that can be taken on a selected form:
- Preview - Click the icon to preview the form and test its appearance and functionality, see our Preview Forms article.
- Edit - Click the icon to modify the form and question details.
- Duplicate - Click the icon to duplicate a form.
- Save under user profile - Click the icon to save the form under your user profile, making it available to other studies you have access to, see Load form from profile article.
- Delete - Click the icon to delete the form from the study.
- Print Form - Print your form by clicking the icon, see our Print Forms article.
How and where do I use forms?
Create as many forms as you need and use them in:
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Don't hesitate to raise a support request via firstname.lastname@example.org.